Thursday, August 23, 2012

Greens

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, just went to the other side of it for awhile! Lots of changes over here for good ol' me. Went to China & Taiwan for two months doing some fun mission work. Uprooted myselffrom Ohio and landed in the sunshine state. Switched up my major from Fine Arts to Business Management, what? Yes, yes I did. And finally, once again, going back into an apartment. 
There is nothing to complain about in my life. I'm so blessed its ridiculous.

But you're obviously not here to read my nonsense.... it's all about the pictures, duh, I know.




Everyone has a favorite color. I prefer green. Lots and lots of green...


(all pictures above from Design*Sponge)

This last picture makes me think of a rainy day, which I love when it rains, and when it rains the grass turns green. Can't get enough green. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated!