Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Apples & Almond Butter

(Banana bread recipe in new baking book)
Today has been a pretty good day I'd have to say. I went on a run with my sister and her children. *If you are a mom and have had to push a child/ two children in a stroller while running up hills, I give you all of the credit in the world. Wow, it really was a tough workout. 
I also got to see my brother today which was really nice. We went to the mall and picked out an outfit for his little girl that will be here at the end of November! I'm so excited to meet her. We also went to Half Price Book Store and I was able to find two new baking books. 
Lately, I've been on an apple and almond butter eating craze (I eat almond butter rather than peanut butter for various reasons). I don't know what it is about the combination of the two, but I can't get enough. So of course, while I was browsing through my new baking books, I had a snack to go with it. Oh, and so did my nephew, Connley (the cutest boy ever).





2 comments:

  1. I've never tried apple and peanut butter! Can you believe that?!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I'm actually speechless. Try it!

    - Chandler

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated!